- I’m a daughter of the King, Jesus Christ. I’m a wife to my high school sweetheart and mom to four littles.
- I’m a writer and photographer. I’m a coach and a helper. I’m a a talker and a dreamer.
- I’m an optimist and a fighter.
- I love art, books and music.
- Pilates, yoga and dancing are my jam.
- I love music and poetry.
- I love helping others and serving Jesus.
Other things you should know.
- My life is filled with blessings that I never expected and never wanted. Through the LOVE of Jesus, these unexpected blessings have matured me; humbled me and disciplined me.
- I’m a stay-at-home mama who home-schools her four littles. I distinctly remember saying this would never be my life.
- I have experienced natural childbirth and I advocate it.
- I have been addicted to sugar, and come through on the other side able to grow from my addiction and help others.
- I have been consumed with anxiety and depression and through the grace of God, lived to tell about it and help others with their own trials.
What else? When I started this blog in early 2012. I’ve been blessed – incredibly – by the readers of this blog and the blog networks I link up with. I love your stories, your suggestions, your encouragement, and your comments. Thank you, so much, for reading and commenting!
- I have a BA in English (Professional Writing)
- I am blessed to be among other fitness enthusiasts in Fit Team Inspire. We were brought together by fitness, but bound together by every day encouragement; inspiration; and by challenging each other to be better and do better.
- I am grateful to be an endorsed athlete/fit mom expert by For Two Fitness and SweatPink– It’s a pleasure to represent them!